NACPB Weekly Bookkeeper Webinar Series
Each Wednesday, NACPB presents a one-hour, live webinar presenting leading modern bookkeeping technology, applications, processes, methods, procedures, and tips. The purpose of the webinars is to inform members of current bookkeeping practices that enable them to perform bookkeeping efficiently and effectively.
To attend a webinar, you must register. You receive an email with instructions on how to attend. If you don't receive the email, contact us.
The sessions will be recorded and the recordings will be emailed to those who registered.
Accounting with QuickBooks Online Accountant
How to Assist QuickBooks Online Users
This webinar series is for professionals who assist or plan to assist QuickBooks Online users using QuickBooks Online Accountant.
The series not only introduces you to QuickBooks Online Accountant, but also presents a step-by-step system of:
- Setting up, training, supporting, and supervising QuickBooks Online users,
- Setting up, training, supporting, and supervising QuickBooks Online Payroll users,
- Setting up, training, supporting, and supervising QuickBooks Online Payments users,
- Performing accounting services for QuickBooks Online users,
- Performing business performance analysis for QuickBooks Online users, and
- Preparing tax returns for QuickBooks Online users.
The series is based on Accounting Analytics' Accounting with QuickBooks Online Accountant Guide. Accounting Analytics is a leading, modern, highly profitable Utah accounting company.
Agenda and Dates
The eight session webinar series includes:
- Introduction - Wednesday, September 1
- Accounting Tools - Wednesday, September 8
- Setting Up Your Books - Wednesday, September 15
- Setting Up Your Practice - Wednesday, September 22
- New Client Setup Workflow - Wednesday, September 29
- Bookkeeping Services Workflow - Wednesday, October 13
- Payroll Services Workflow - Wednesday, October 20
- Accounting Services Workflow - Wednesday, October 27
Each session is appoximately 50 minutes and begins at 9:00 am MT (8:00 am PT, 10:00 am CT, and 11:00 am ET).
To register for the webinars, select the webinars you want to attend, enter your email address, and click the Register button.