Tax Planning Fundamentals Training Course
America's #1 Tax Planning Course
Nonmembers View the First Session for Free
Access to the video is sent to the email address you provide below.
This course is a popular tax planning course. Its objective is to teach students to recognize the major tax issues inherent in business and financial transactions. The course focuses on fundamental concepts, the mastery of which provides a permanent frame of reference for future study of advanced tax topics.
The course is a eighteen-week course (one session per week). However, the course is an on-demand, self-study, self-paced course. Therefore, the length of the course is determined by the time you dedicate to the course and your understanding of individual federal tax.
Important: When you purchase the course, we email you the course access code and instructions usually within an hour. If you don't receive the email, please check your Junk mail.
If you purchase the course after 5:00 pm MT (4:00 pm PT, 6:00 pm CT, 7:00 pm ET), we email you the course access code and instructions the morning of the next business day. We are closed on the weekend and major holidays.
The code provides you access to the course for 6 months beginning from the time you access the course.
- Taxes and Taxing Jurisdictions
- Policy Standards for a Good Tax
- Taxes as Transaction Costs
- Maxims of Income Tax Planning
- Tax Research
- Taxable Income from Business Operations
- Property Acquisitions and Cost Recovery Deductions
- Property Dispositions
- Nontaxable Exchanges
- Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, LLCs, and S Corporations
- The Corporate Taxpayer
- The Choice of Business Entity
- Jurisdictional Issues in Business Taxation
- The Individual Tax Formula
- Compensation and Retirement Planning
- Investment and Personal Financial Planning
- Tax Consequences of Personal Activities
- The Tax Compliance Process
The materials included with this course include:
- eTextbook (digital) with print loose-leaf textbook option
- Pre-assessment Test
- Exercises and Problems
- Answers to Exercises and Problems
- Instructor Support
- Post-assessment Test
- 36 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits
Note: NACPB courses are delivered in an eLearning format. For more information on eLearning, click here.
The steps to completing the course are as follows:
Step 1: Take Pre-assessment Test
Determine your pre-education knowledge and skill by taking the pre-assessment test.
Step 2: Read Textbook Chapter
Read textbook chapter.
Step 3: Complete Chapter Exercises
Complete textbook chapter exercises.
Step 4: Complete Chapter Problems
Complete textbook chapter problems.
Step 5: Take Chapter Quiz
Take chapter quiz.
Step 6 Request Instructor Support
Email your instructor course questions.
Step 7: Take Post-assessment Test
Determine your post-education knowledge and skill by taking the post-assessment test.
Fee with eTextbook
$319 Member (Log in to the Members Only Portal)
To order the course, click the Order button below.
Fee with eTextbook and Print Loose-leaf Textbook
$379 Member (log in to the Members Only portal)
Please allow 5-7 days for print textbook delivery. Your textbook will arrive via United States Postal Service 3 Day Priority Mail.
To order the Course, click the Order button below.