Business Tax Fundamentals Training Course
America's #1 Business Tax Course
This course provides business federal tax education.
This course is a popular first-level business tax course that provides a clear concise explanation of the fundamental business tax concepts covering both tax planning and compliance. This course covers core business tax concepts and principles including tax accounting rules, gross income, deductions, depreciation, property transactions, taxes, and tax credits.
The course is a fourteen-week course (one session per week). However, the course is an on-demand, self-study, self-paced course. Therefore, the length of the course is determined by the time you dedicate to the course and your understanding of business federal tax.
Important: When you purchase the course, we email you the course access code and instructions usually within an hour. If you don't receive the email, please check your Junk mail.
If you purchase the course after 5:00 pm MT (4:00 pm PT, 6:00 pm CT, 7:00 pm ET), we email you the course access code and instructions the morning of the next business day. We are closed on the weekend and major holidays.
The code provides you access to the course for 6 months beginning from the time you access the course.
- Business Income, Deductions, and Accounting Methods
- Property Acquisition and Cost Recovery
- Property Dispositions
- Business Entities Overview
- Corporate Operations
- Accounting for Income Taxes
- Corporate Taxation: Nonliquidating Distributions
- Corporate Formation, Reorganization, and Liquidation
- Forming and Operating Partnerships
- Dispositions of Partnership Interests and Partnership Distributions
- S Corporations
- State and Local Taxes
- The U.S. Taxation of Multinational Transactions
- Transfer Taxes and Wealth Planning
The materials included with this course include:
- eTextbook (You can also purchase a printed textbook for $60 when you redeem your access code)
- Pre-assessment Test
- Exercises and Problems
- Answers to Exercises and Problems
- Instructor Support
- Post-assessment Test
- 28 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits
Note: NACPB courses are delivered in an eLearning format. For more information on eLearning, click here.
The steps to completing the course are as follows:
Step 1: Take Pre-assessment Test
Determine your pre-education knowledge and skill by taking the pre-assessment test.
Step 2: Read Textbook Chapter
Read textbook chapter.
Step 3: Complete Chapter Exercises
Complete textbook chapter exercises.
Step 4: Complete Chapter Problems
Complete textbook chapter problems.
Step 5: Take Chapter Quiz
Take chapter quiz.
Step 6: Request Instructor Support
Email your instructor course questions.
Step 7: Take Post-assessment Test
Determine your post-education knowledge and skill by taking the post-assessment test.
$319 Member (Log in to the Members Only Portal)
To order the course, click the Order button below.