Business Tax Fundamentals Training Course
America's #1 Business Tax Course
eLearning, or electronic learning, is the delivery of learning and training through digital resources. eLearning is based on formalized learning, but it's provided through electronic devices such as computers, tablets, and phones connected to the Internet. eLearning makes it easy for users to learn anytime, anywhere, without restrictions.
eLearning integrates instruction, reading, exercises, quizzes, and support into one digital platform.
eLearning courses include an eTextbook (digital). However, you may also purchase a printed textbook for $60 when you access the course.
Request a free one week trial of the course.
Access to the trial is sent to the email address you provide below.
This course provides business federal tax education and helps candidates pass the Tax Certification exam.
This course is a popular first-level business tax course that provides a clear concise explanation of the fundamental business tax concepts covering both tax planning and compliance. This course covers core business tax concepts and principles including tax accounting rules, gross income, deductions, depreciation, property transactions, taxes, and tax credits.
The course is an eleven-week course (one session per week). However, the course is an on-demand, self-study, self-paced course. Therefore, the length of the course is determined by the time you dedicate to the course and your understanding of business federal tax.
Important: When you purchase the course, we email you a course access code. The code provides you access to the course for 6 months beginning from the time you access the course with the code.
- An Introduction to Tax
- Tax Compliance, the IRS, and Tax Authorities
- Tax Planning Strategies and Related Limitations
- Individual Income Tax Overview, Dependents, and Filing Status
- Gross Income and Exclusions
- Individual Deductions
- Individual Income Tax Computation and Tax Credits
- Business Income, Deductions, and Accounting Methods
- Property Acquisition and Cost Recovery
- Property Dispositions
- Retirement Savings and Deferred Compensation
- Tax Consequences of Home Ownership
- Entities Overview
- Corporate Operations
- Accounting for Income Taxes
- Corporate Taxation: Nonliquidating Distributions
- Corporate Formation, Reorganization, and Liquidation
- Forming and Operating Partnerships
- Dispositions of Partnership Interests and Partnership Distributions
- S Corporations
- State and Local Taxes
- The U.S. Taxation of Multinational Transactions
- Transfer Taxes and Wealth Planning
The materials included with this course include:
- eTextbook (You can also purchase a printed textbook for $60 when you redeem your access code)
- Pre-assessment Test
- Exercises and Problems
- Answers to Exercises and Problems
- Instructor Support
- Post-assessment Test
- 50 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits
The steps to completing the course are as follows:
Step 1: Take Pre-assessment Test
Determine your pre-education knowledge and skill by taking the pre-assessment test.
Step 2: Read Textbook Chapter
Read textbook chapter.
Step 3: Complete Chapter Exercises
Complete textbook chapter exercises.
Step 4: Complete Chapter Problems
Complete textbook chapter problems.
Step 5: Take Chapter Quiz
Take chapter quiz.
Step 6: Request Instructor Support
Email your instructor course questions.
Step 7: Take Post-assessment Test
Determine your post-education knowledge and skill by taking the post-assessment test.
Step 8: Tax Certification
Take and pass Tax Certification exam.
$319 Member (Log in to the Members Only Portal)
To order the course, click the Order button below.