Accounting Fundamentals (Bookkeeping) Training Course
America's #1 Bookkeeping Course
This course provides bookkeeping education and is required to take the Bookkeeping Certification exam.
This course explains bookkeeping and accounting. It provides a fundamental knowledge and understanding of bookkeeping and accounting concepts, processes, methods, procedures, and controls you should comprehend to perform bookkeeping efficiently and productively.
The course is a thirteen-week course (one session per week). However, the course is an on-demand, self-study, self-paced course. Therefore, the length of the course is determined by the time you dedicate to the course and your understanding of bookkeeping and accounting.
Important: When you purchase the course, we email you a course access code. The code provides you access to the course for 6 months beginning from the time you access the course with the code.
- Accounting: The Language of Business
- Analyzing Business Transactions
- Analyzing Business Transactions Using T Accounts
- The General Journal and the General Ledger
- Adjustments and the Worksheet
- Closing Entries and the Post Closing Trial Balance
- Accounting for Sales, Accounts Receivable, and Cash Receipts
- Accounting for Purchases, Accounts Payable, and Cash Payments
- Payroll Computations, Records, and Payment
- Payroll Taxes, Deposits, and Reports
- Accruals, Deferrals, and the Worksheet
- Financial Statements and Closing Procedures
The materials included with this course include:
- eTextbook (You may also purchase a printed textbook for $60 when you access the course)
- Pre-assessment Test
- On-demand Video Instruction
- Mini-practice Sets
- Instructor Support
- Post-assessment Test
- 26 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits
Note: NACPB courses are delivered in an eLearning format. For more information on eLearning, click here.
The steps to completing the course are as follows:
Step 1: Take Pre-assessment Test
Determine your pre-education knowledge and skill by taking the pre-assessment test.
Step 2: Watch Chapter Video
Watch chapter instruction video.
Step 3: Read Textbook Chapter
Read textbook chapter.
Step 4: Complete Chapter Exercises
Complete textbook chapter exercises.
Step 5: Complete Chapter Problems
Complete textbook chapter problems.
Step 6: Take Chapter Quiz
Take chapter quiz.
Step 7: Request Instructor Support
Email your instructor course questions.
Step 8: Take Post-assessment Test
Determine your post-education knowledge and skill by taking the post-assessment test.
Step 9: Bookkeeping Certification
Take and pass Bookkeeping Certification exam.
Bookkeeping Course Bundle - Members Save 36% and Nonmembers Save 20%
For more information, click here.
$319 Member (log in to the Members Only portal)
To order the course, click the Order button below.