Individual Tax Fundamentals Training Videos
The videos provide individual federal tax education.
The videos are popular first-level tax videos that provide a clear concise explanation of the fundamental tax concepts covering individual federal tax planning and compliance. The videos cover core individual tax concepts and principles including gross income, deductions, and credits.
- Introduction to Federal Taxation and Understanding Federal Tax Law (8 min 53 sec)
- Tax Research, Practice and Procedure (22 min 44 sec)
- Individual Taxation - An Overview (11 min 58 sec)
- Gross Income (12 min 42 sec)
- Gross Income - Exclusions (12 min 44 sec)
- Deductions: General Concepts and Trade or Business Deductions (30 min 46 sec)
- Deductions: Business/Investment Losses and Passive Activity Losses (12 min 39 sec)
- Deductions: Itemized Deductions (15 min 51 sec)
- Tax Credits, Prepayments and Alternative Minimum Tax (12 min 7 sec)
Free Pro Member (Log in to the Members Only Portal)
To order the course, click the Order button below.