Individual Tax Fundamentals Training Videos
View the First Session for Free
Access to the video is sent to the email address you provide below.
The videos provide individual federal tax education.
The videos are popular first-level tax videos that provide a clear concise explanation of the fundamental tax concepts covering individual federal tax planning and compliance. The videos cover core individual tax concepts and principles including gross income, deductions, and credits.
- Introduction to Federal Taxation and Understanding Federal Tax Law (8 min 53 sec)
- Tax Research, Practice and Procedure (22 min 44 sec)
- Individual Taxation - An Overview (11 min 58 sec)
- Gross Income (12 min 42 sec)
- Gross Income - Exclusions (12 min 44 sec)
- Deductions: General Concepts and Trade or Business Deductions (30 min 46 sec)
- Deductions: Business/Investment Losses and Passive Activity Losses (12 min 39 sec)
- Deductions: Itemized Deductions (15 min 51 sec)
- Tax Credits, Prepayments and Alternative Minimum Tax (12 min 7 sec)
Free Pro Member (Log in to the Members Only Portal)
To order the course, click the Order button below.