Accounting - What the Numbers Mean Training Videos
Nonmembers View the First Session for Free
Access to the video is sent to the email address you provide below.
The videos provide an understanding of accounting information. They take the user through the basics of what accounting information is, how it is developed, how it is used, and what it means. The videos are excellent for bookkeepers, accountants, and small business owners.
Financial statements are examined to learn what they do and do not communicate, enhancing the user’s decision-making and problem-solving abilities from a user perspective. Achieving expertise in the preparation of financial statements is not an objective of the videos. Instead, we designed the videos to assist users of financial information to learn “what the numbers mean” in a clear, concise, and conceptual manner, without focusing on the mechanical aspects of the accounting process.
- Accounting - Present and Past (15 min 54 sec)
- Financial Statements and Accounting Concepts/Principles (22 min 8 sec)
- Fundamental Interpretations made from Financial Statement Data (8 min 44 sec)
- The Bookkeeping Process and Transaction Analysis (14 min 29 sec)
- Accounting for and Presentation of Current Assets (21 min 56 sec)
- Accounting for and Presentation of Property, Plant, and Equipment, and Other Noncurrent Assets (23 min 6 sec)
- Accounting for and Presentation of Liabilities (24 min 23 sec)
- Accounting for and Presentation of Stockholders' Equity (15 min 14 sec)
- The Income Statement and the Statement of Cash Flows (23 min 7 sec)
- Corporate Governance, Notes to the Financial Statements, and Other Disclosures (20 min 35 sec)
- Financial Statement Analysis (19 min 43 sec)
Free Pro Member (log in to the Members Only portal)
To order the Videos, click the Order button below.
We send an email with instructions to access the videos. If you don't receive the email, please check your Junk Mail before contacting us.