Accounting Analysis Training Videos
Nonmembers View the First Session for Free
Access to the video is sent to the email address you provide below.
The videos provide accounting analysis education.
The objective of accounting is to provide information that helps owners make good business decisions. The videos emphasize that accounting is not an end but a means to an end. Timely, relevant, and reliable financial information helps owners to make good decisions. Business success begins with the understanding of how accounting information is generated and analyzed to make good decisions.
- Accounting: Information for Decision Making (42 min 50 sec)
- Basic Accounting (45 min 25 sec)
- The Accounting Cycle: Capturing Economic Events (31 min 54 sec)
- The Accounting Cycle: Accruals and Deferrals (30 min 33 sec)
- The Accounting Cycle: Reporting Financial Results (33 min 29 sec)
- Merchandising Activities (34 min 53 sec)
- Financial Assets (43 min 55 sec)
- Inventories and the Cost of Goods Sold (41 min 14 sec)
- Plant and Intangible Assets (43 min 17 sec)
- Liabilities (47 min 47 sec)
- Stockholders' Equity: Paid-In Capital (43 min 10 sec)
- Income and Changes in Retained Earnings (34 min 17 sec)
- Statement of Cash Flows (38 min 38 sec)
- Accounting Analysis (46 min 59 sec)
Free Pro Member (log in to the Members Only portal)
To order the Videos, click the Order button below.
We send you an email with video access. If you don't receive the email, please contact us. Please check your Junk Mail before contacting us.