Assure Clients of Your QuickBooks Knowledge, Skill, Experience, and Ethics
The Certified QuickBooks Advisor (CQA) license is accredited by the National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB). The license is recognized throughout the United States and its properties.
The Certified QuickBooks Advisor license assures clients of your QuickBooks knowledge, skill, experience, and ethics.
The nationally recognized license:
- builds credibility,
- validates knowledge,
- demonstrates skill,
- verifies experience, and
- confirms professional ethics.
The CQA license is the premier accreditation for QuickBooks advisors providing QuickBooks services for small business clients. The license allows you to place "CQA" behind your name.
Certified QuickBooks Advisor requirements include:
- Complete Bookkeeping Certification,
- Complete Payroll Certification,
- Complete QuickBooks Online Certification,
- Verify one-year of QuickBooks experience,
- Agree to abide by the CQA Professional Code of Conduct, and
- Obtain 16 hours of continuing professional education (CPE) each year beginning the year after you obtain your license.
Do not complete the CQA Application for Licensure (Application) until you have completed the license requirements.
To complete the Application, click the Apply button below.Apply
To pay the Application fee, click the Order button below.
To complete the Renewal Form, click the Renew button below.Renew
To pay the Renewal fee, click the Order button below.
Member $25 (Order through the Members Only portal)