Assure Clients of Your Bookkeeping Knowledge, Skill, Experience, and Ethics
The Certified Public Bookkeeper (CPB) license is accredited by the National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB). The license is recognized throughout the United States and its properties.
The Certified Public Bookkeeper license assures clients of your bookkeeping knowledge, skill, experience, and ethics.
The nationally recognized license:
- builds credibility,
- validates knowledge,
- demonstrates skill,
- verifies experience, and
- confirms professional ethics.
The CPB license is the premier accreditation for bookkeepers providing bookkeeping services for small business clients. The license allows you to place "CPB" behind your name.
Certified Public Bookkeeper requirements include:
- Complete Bookkeeping Certification,
- Complete Payroll Certification,
- Complete QuickBooks Online Certification,
- Complete Accounting Certification,
- Verify one-year of bookkeeping experience,
- Agree to abide by the CPB Professional Code of Conduct, and
- Obtain 24 hours of continuing professional education (CPE) each year beginning the year after you obtain your license.
Do not complete the CPB Application for Licensure (Application) until you have completed the license requirements.
To complete the Application, click the Apply button below.Apply
To pay the Application fee, click the Order button below.
To complete the Renewal Form, click the Renew button below.Renew
To pay the Renewal fee, click the Order button below.
Member $25 (Order through the Members Only portal)