Assure Clients of Your Analysis Knowledge, Skill, Experience, and Ethics
The Certified Accounting Analyst (CAA) license is accredited by the National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB). The license is recognized throughout the United States and its properties.
The Certified Accounting Analyst license assures clients of your accounting analysis knowledge, skill, experience, and ethics.
The nationally recognized license:
- builds credibility,
- validates knowledge,
- demonstrates skill,
- verifies experience, and
- confirms professional ethics.
The CAA license is the premier accreditation for accounting analysts providing accounting analysis services for small business clients. The license allows you to place "CAA" behind your name.
Certified Accounting Analyst requirements include:
- Complete Bookkeeping Certification,
- Complete Payroll Certification,
- Complete QuickBooks Online Certification,
- Complete Accounting Certification,
- Complete Tax Certification,
- Complete Accounting Analysis Certification,
- Verify one-year of accounting analysis experience,
- Agree to abide by the CAA Professional Code of Conduct, and
- Obtain 24 hours of continuing professional education (CPE) each year beginning the year after you obtain your license.
Do not complete the CAA Application for Licensure (Application) until you have completed the license requirements.
To complete the Application, click the Apply button below.Apply
To pay the Application fee, click the Order button below.
To complete the Renewal Form, click the Renew button below.Renew
To pay the Renewal fee, click the Order button below.
Member $25 (Order through the Members Only portal)