NACPB Certified Public Bookkeeper Program
Information and Registration
Assure Employers and Clients of Your Bookkeeping Knowledge, Skill, Experience, and Ethics
Certified Public Bookkeeper (CPB) Program
The Certified Public Bookkeeper Program assures employers and clients of your bookkeeping knowledge, skill, experience, and ethics.
The Program includes:
- America's #1 Online Bookkeeping Courses
- America's #1 Online Bookkeeping Certifications
- America's Leading Bookkeeping Tools
- Internship with one of America's Leading Accounting Companies
- Potential Career with one of America's Leading Accounting Companies
- Bookkeeping Job Assistance
- Certified Public Bookkeeper (CPB) License
- Bookkeeping Business Assistance
Certified Public Bookkeeper Program Objectives
The objectives of the Certified Public Bookkeeper Program are as follows:
- Obtain a knowledge of bookkeeping, accounting, payroll, QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Online Payroll, and accounting principles.
- Learn a step-by-step, efficient bookkeeping and payroll process with QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Online Payroll.
- Gain experience working under the support and supervision of one of America's leading accounting companies.
- Obtain a bookkeeping career or job.
- Obtain your Certified Public Bookkeeper (CPB) license.
- Start a bookkeeping business.
Certified Public Bookkeeper Program Steps
The steps to completing the Certified Public Bookkeeper Program are as follows:
- Complete the first course and pass the corresponding certification exam and so on for each of the four courses and exams.
- Complete the Accounting Analytics Bookkeeping with QuickBooks Online course.
- Complete the Accounting Analytics Payroll with QuickBooks Online Payroll course.
- Complete your internship.
- Obtain a career with Accounting Analytics or a bookkeeping job.
- Receive your Certified Public Bookkeeper (CPB) license when you complete one year of bookkeeping experience.
- Start your bookkeeping business.
Certified Public Bookkeeper Courses
- Accounting Fundamentals (Bookkeeping)
- Payroll Fundamentals
- QuickBooks Online Fundamentals
- Accounting Principles
- Accounting Analytics Bookkeeping with QuickBooks Online
- Accounting Analytics Payroll with QuickBooks Online Payroll
Certified Public Bookkeeper Certifications
- Bookkeeping Certification
- Payroll Certification
- QuickBooks Online Certification
- Accounting Certification
Certified Public Bookkeeper Internship
Once you complete your training and receive your certifications, you apply your knowledge and develop your skill serving an unpaid internship with Accounting Analytics. Accounting Analytics is one of America's leading accounting firms.
The intern is assigned an Accounting Analytics' client and is responsible for performing the client's bookkeeping and payroll following Accounting Analytics Accounting System's Bookkeeping and Payroll Processes.
Accounting Analytics provides the intern bookkeeping and payroll process tools, support, and supervision.
The internship lasts two months and the intern should plan on working two to four hours per work day (Monday - Friday).
Potential Accounting Analytics Career
Accounting Analytics offers leading students a bookkeeping career with Accounting Analytics based on how well the student performs in their courses, exams, and internship.
Bookkeeping Job Assistance
In addition to listing your education, certifications, and internship on your resume; we assist you in obtaining a bookkeeping job by helping you: find job openings, create your resume, and develop your interview skills. Accounting Analytics provides you a letter of recommendation.
Bookkeeping Business Opportunity
We help you build a highly profitable bookkeeping business partnering with Accounting Analytics.
Certified Public Bookkeeper (CPB) License
When students obtain one year of bookkeeping experience, they receive their Certified Public Bookkeeper (CPB) license.
Registration and Tuition
The Certified Public Bookkeeping Program has an open registration and you may begin at anytime.
The Program is a self-study, self-paced program. Therefore, the length of the Program is determined by the time you dedicate to the Program and your understanding of bookkeeping, payroll, and accounting.
Certified Public Bookkeeper Program Fee
$2,400 Member - Save $600 (log in to the Members Only portal)
To register for the Program, click the Register button below.
NACPB Bookkeeping School has a simple, straightforward satisfaction policy. If you are not satisfied with this Program within 14 days of registering for the Program, contact us and your tuition will be refunded.