NACPB Certified Accounting Paraprofessional Program
Information and Registration
Assure Employers and Clients of Your Accounting Knowledge, Skill, Experience, and Ethics
Certified Accounting Paraprofessional (CAP) Program
The Certified Accounting Paraprofessional Program assures employers and clients of your accounting knowledge, skill, experience, and ethics.
The Program includes:
- America's #1 Online Accounting Courses
- America's #1 Online Accounting Certifications
- America's Leading Accounting Tools
- Internship with one of America's Leading Accounting Companies
- Potential Career with one of America's Leading Accounting Companies
- Accounting Paraprofessional Job Assistance
- Certified Accounting Paraprofessional (CAP) License
- Accounting Paraprofessional Business Assistance
Certified Accounting Paraprofessional Program Objectives
The objectives of the Certified Accounting Paraprofessional Program are as follows:
- Obtain a knowledge of bookkeeping, accounting, payroll, QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Online Payroll, QuickBooks Online Accountant, and tax.
- Learn a step-by-step, efficient bookkeeping, payroll, and accounting process with QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Online Payroll, and QuickBooks Online Accountant.
- Gain experience working under the support and supervision of one of America's leading accounting companies.
- Obtain an accounting paraprofessional career or job.
- Obtain your Certified Accounting Paraprofessional (CAP) license.
- Start an accounting paraprofessional business.
Certified Accounting Paraprofessional Program Steps
The steps to completing the Certified Accounting Paraprofessional Program are as follows:
- Complete the first course and pass the corresponding certification exam and so on for each of the five courses and exams.
- Complete the Accounting Analytics Bookkeeping with QuickBooks Online course.
- Complete the Accounting Analytics Payroll with QuickBooks Online Payroll course.
- Complete the Accounting Analytics Accounting with QuickBooks Online Accountant course.
- Complete your internship.
- Obtain a career with Accounting Analytics or an accounting paraprofessional job.
- Receive your Certified Accounting Paraprofessional (CAP) license when you complete one year of accounting paraprofessional experience.
- Start your accounting paraprofessional business.
Certified Accounting Paraprofessional Courses
- Accounting Fundamentals (Bookkeeping)
- Payroll Fundamentals
- QuickBooks Online Fundamentals
- Accounting Principles
- Individual Tax Fundamentals
- Accounting Analytics Bookkeeping with QuickBooks Online
- Accounting Analytics Payroll with QuickBooks Online Payroll
- Accounting Analytics Accountant with QuickBooks Online Accountant
Certified Accounting Paraprofessional Certifications
- Bookkeeping Certification
- Payroll Certification
- QuickBooks Online Certification
- Accounting Certification
- Tax Certification
Certified Accounting Paraprofessional Internship
Once you complete your courses and receive your certifications, you apply your knowledge and develop your skill serving an unpaid internship with Accounting Analytics. Accounting Analytics is one of America's leading accounting firms.
The intern is assigned Accounting Analytics' clients and is responsible for performing the client's accounting following Accounting Analytics Accounting System's Accounting Process.
Accounting Analytics provides the intern accounting process tools, support, and supervision.
The internship lasts one month and the intern should plan on working two to four hours per work day (Monday - Friday).
Potential Accounting Analytics Career
Accounting Analytics offers leading students an accounting paraprofessional career with Accounting Analytics based on how well the student performs in their courses, exams, and internship.
Accounting Paraprofessional Job Assistance
In addition to listing your education, certifications, and internship on your resume; we assist you in obtaining an accounting paraprofessional job by helping you: find job openings, create your resume, and develop your interview skills. Accounting Analytics provides you a letter of recommendation.
Accounting Paraprofessional Business Opportunity
We help you build a highly profitable accounting paraprofessional business partnering with Accounting Analytics.
Certified Accounting Paraprofessional (CAP) License
When students obtain one year of accounting paraprofessional experience, they receive their Certified Accounting Paraprofessional (CAP) license.
Registration and Tuition
The Certified Accounting Paraprofessional Program has an open registration and you may begin at anytime.
The Program is a self-study, self-paced program. Therefore, the length of the Program is determined by the time you dedicate to the Program and your understanding of bookkeeping, payroll, accounting, and tax.
Certified Accounting Paraprofessional Program Fee
$2,800 Member - Save $700 (log in to the Members Only portal)
To register for the Program, click the Register button below.
NACPB Bookkeeping School has a simple, straightforward satisfaction policy. If you are not satisfied with this Program within 14 days of registering for the Program, contact us and your tuition will be refunded.