NACPB Certified Accounting Analyst Program
Information and Registration
Assure Employers and Clients of Your Accounting Analysis Knowledge, Skill, Experience, and Ethics
Certified Accounting Analyst (CAA) Program
The Certified Accounting Analyst Program assures employers and clients of your accounting analysis knowledge, skill, experience, and ethics.
The Program includes:
- America's #1 Online Bookkeeping Courses
- America's #1 Online Bookkeeping Certifications
- America's Leading Accounting Analysis Tools
- Internship with one of America's Leading Accounting Companies
- Potential Career with one of America's Leading Accounting Companies
- Accounting Analysis Job Assistance
- Certified Accounting Analyst (CAA) License
- Accounting Analysis Business Assistance
Certified Accounting Analyst Program Objectives
The objectives of the Certified Accounting Analyst Program are as follows:
- Obtain a knowledge of bookkeeping, accounting, payroll, QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Online Payroll, QuickBooks Online Accountant, Intuit ProConnect Tax, Fathom, tax, and accounting analysis.
- Learn a step-by-step, efficient accounting analysis process with QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Online Payroll, QuickBooks Online Accountant, Intuit ProConnect, and Fathom.
- Gain experience working under the support and supervision of one of America's leading accounting companies.
- Obtain an accounting analysis career or job.
- Obtain your Certified Accounting Analyst (CAA) license.
- Start an accounting analysis business.
Certified Accounting Analyst Program Steps
The steps to completing the Certified Accounting Analyst Program are as follows:
- Complete the first course and pass the corresponding certification exam and so on for each of the six courses and exams.
- Complete the Accounting Analytics Bookkeeping with QuickBooks Online course.
- Complete the Accounting Analytics Payroll with QuickBooks Online Payroll course.
- Complete the Accounting Analytics Accounting with QuickBooks Online Accountant course.
- Complete your internship.
- Obtain a career with Accounting Analytics or an accounting analysis job.
- Receive your Certified Accounting Analyst (CAA) license when you complete one year of accounting analysis experience.
- Start your accounting analysis business.
Certified Accounting Analyst Courses
- Accounting Fundamentals (Bookkeeping)
- Payroll Fundamentals
- QuickBooks Online Fundamentals
- Accounting Principles
- Individual Tax Fundamentals
- Accounting Analysis
- Accounting Analytics Bookkeeping with QuickBooks Online
- Accounting Analytics Payroll with QuickBooks Online Payroll
- Accounting Analytics Accounting with QuickBooks Online Accountant
Certified Accounting Analyst Certifications
- Bookkeeping Certification
- Payroll Certification
- QuickBooks Online Certification
- Accounting Certification
- Tax Certification
- Accounting Analysis Certification
Certified Accounting Analyst Internship
Once you complete your courses and receive your certifications, you apply your knowledge and develop your skill serving an unpaid internship with Accounting Analytics. Accounting Analytics is one of America's leading accounting firms.
The intern is assigned Accounting Analytics' clients and is responsible for performing the client's accounting analysis following Accounting Analytics Accounting System's Accounting Analysis Process.
Accounting Analytics provides the intern accounting analysis process tools, support, and supervision.
The internship lasts one month and the intern should plan on working two to four hours per work day (Monday - Friday).
Potential Accounting Analytics Career
Accounting Analytics offers leading students an accounting analysis career with Accounting Analytics based on how well the student performs in their courses, exams, and internship.
Accounting Analysis Job Assistance
In addition to listing your education, certifications, and internship on your resume; we assist you in obtaining an accounting analysis job by helping you: find job openings, create your resume, and develop your interview skills. Accounting Analytics provides you a letter of recommendation.
Accounting Analysis Business Opportunity
We help you build a highly profitable accounting analysis business partnering with Accounting Analytics.
Certified Accounting Analyst (CAA) License
When students obtain one year of accounting analysis experience, they receive their Certified Accounting Analyst (CAA) license.
Registration and Tuition
The Certified Accounting Analysis Program has an open registration and you may begin at anytime.
The Program is a self-study, self-paced program. Therefore, the length of the Program is determined by the time you dedicate to the Program and your understanding of bookkeeping, payroll, accounting, tax, and accounting analysis.
Certified Accounting Analyst Program Fee
$3,200 Member - Save $800 (log in to the Members Only portal)
To register for the Program, click the Register button below.
NACPB Bookkeeping School has a simple, straightforward satisfaction policy. If you are not satisfied with this Program within 14 days of receiving access to your first course, contact us and your tuition will be refunded.