America's #1 Bookkeeping Certification
The Bookkeeping Certification is accredited by the National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB). The Certification is recognized throughout the United States and its properties.
Free Practice Test
Access to the free practice test is sent to the email address you provide below.
The Certification assures employers of your bookkeeping knowledge and skill.
The nationally recognized Bookkeeping Certification helps you:
- Distinguish yourself,
- Build credibility,
- Validate bookkeeping knowledge, and
- Demonstrate bookkeeping skill.
Note: The course may be substituted by an equivalent accredited course, but you must pass the exam.
Bookkeeping Certification Steps
To obtain Bookkeeping Certification, complete the following steps:
- Take the Accounting Fundamentals pre-assessment test,
- Complete the Accounting Fundamentals course,
- Take the Accounting Fundamentals post-assessment test, and
- Take the Bookkeeping Certification exam.