The Accounting Certification is accredited by the National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB). The Certification is recognized throughout the United States and its properties.
The Certification assures employers of your accounting knowledge and skill.
The nationally recognized Accounting Certification helps you:
- Distinguish yourself,
- Build credibility,
- Validate accounting knowledge, and
- Demonstrate accounting skill.
Accounting Certification Steps
To obtain Accounting Certification, complete the following steps:
- Take the Accounting Principles pre-assessment test,
- Complete the Accounting Principles course,
- Take the Accounting Principles post-assessment test, and
- Take the Accounting Certification exam.