America's #1 Tax Certification
The Tax Certification is accredited by the National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB). The Certification is recognized throughout the United States and its properties.
The Certification assures employers of your tax knowledge and skill.
The nationally recognized Tax Certification helps you:
- Distinguish yourself,
- Build credibility,
- Validate tax knowledge, and
- Demonstrate tax skill.
You obtain Tax Certification by completing the Individual Tax Fundamentals course and passing the Uniform Tax Certification Examination.
Tax Certification Steps
To obtain Tax Certification, complete the following steps:
- Take the Individual Tax Fundamentals pre-assessment test,
- Complete the Individual Tax Fundamentals course,
- Take the Individual Tax Fundamentals post-assessment test, and
- Take the Tax Certification exam.