Accounting Analysis Certification Exam
NACPB's Uniform Accounting Analysis Certification examination (exam) is the exam administered to candidates who want to obtain Accounting Analysis Certification. The exam is developed and maintained by the National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB).
Candidates who complete the Accounting Analysis course and pass the Accounting Analysis Certification exam may communicate to employers they possess Accounting Analysis Certification and distinguish themselves and build credibility by having authorized use of the Accounting Analysis Certification certificate and logo.
The exam is used to test the candidate's competency. The exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions and simulations. To pass the exam, you must receive a minimum of 75% (37 out of 50 questions).
The exam tests the following:
- Accounting: Information for Decision Making
- Basic Accounting
- The Accounting Cycle: Capturing Economic Events
- The Accounting Cycle: Accruals and Deferrals
- The Accounting Cycle: Reporting Financial Results
- Merchandising Activities
- Financial Assets
- Inventories and the Cost of Goods Sold
- Plant and Intangible Assets
- Stockholders' Equity: Paid-In Capital
- Income and Changes in Retained Earnings
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Accounting Analysis
Time to Take and Pass the Exam
You have one year from the date of purchase to take and pass the exam. If you don't pass the exam, you can re-take the exam by purchasing a re-take exam.
Schedule to Take an Exam
Exams are taken on NACPB's Online Testing Center. You can take an exam at anytime and from anywhere with an Internet connected computer, tablet, or phone.
When you're ready to take the exam, go to NACPB's Schedule an Exam web page and schedule the date and time you want to take the exam. Access to the exam will be emailed to you the business day proceeding your scheduled date and time.
Taking the Exam
The exam is open-book and you have two hours to complete the exam.
- Accounting Analysis Certification Examination,
- Accounting Analysis Certification certificate, and
- Accounting Analysis Certification logo.
To order the Exam, click the Order button below.