NACPB provides bookkeeping tips and alerts, continuing professional education, tools, and support bookkeepers need to provide professional bookkeeping services more efficiently and effectively.
NACPB members receive the following:
- Free Website and Email Accounts
- Free Directory Listing
- CPE Discounts
- Training Discounts
- Guidebook Discounts
- Certification Discounts
- Certification Exam Preparation Discounts
- QuickBooks Software Discounts
- Technical Support Discount
- Practice Management Support Discount
- Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions) Insurance Discount
- You must be an owner or employee of a public bookkeeping or accounting firm or practice.
- Members must not be named in any regulatory or criminal suit or action.
Annual Membership Dues
New members also receive a new member package containing the following:
- NACPB Member Certificate
- NACPB Padfolio
- NACPB Pen
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your NACPB membership within 30-days of joining, please return your new member package for a full refund.
To join NACPB, click the Join button below.
Note: New Members Only
To renew your membership, click the Renew button below.
Note: Renewing Members Only
Submit our Online Form, email, or call us to learn how NACPB helps you provide public bookkeeping services more efficiently and effectively.
|Free Member Orientation
Learn how membership helps you provide professional bookkeeping services efficiently and effectively.
To register, click here
Become a Licensed Certified Public Bookkeeper
Assure clients of your knowledge, skill, experience, and ethics.
For more information, click here